We are seeking a Specialist Content Compliance to manage the review and approval process of all content to support the Sales Training team EMEA at a booming life science organization. The Specialist will ensure proper referencing and preparation of documentation for review, assuring accuracy and compliance of all sales training content.
• Operates as primary content approval contact for EMEA Sales Training.
• Prepares and submits training materials for VEEVA compliance review.
• Tracks, prioritizes, and reports on status of content submissions and makes ongoing
recommendations for process improvements.
• Troubleshoots and guides submission workflow in challenging situations, supporting submission
• Ensures that all submissions accurately and consistently capture MLR comments and follow
submissions through to approval.
• Clarifies comments and documents changes with Veeva reviewers and/or Veeva coordinator.
• Collaborates with vendors, subject matter experts and internal stakeholders to effectively address
• Able to understand on and off-label product use and implement through all content submissions.
• Serves as a content expert, comfortable navigating various claims matrices and references to
• Meets with reviewers regularly to develop relationships, build rapport, and influence without
• Develops best practices for content submission within EMEA Sales Training.
• Create an internal tracking system that captures the status of all projects routing for compliance
• Creates an EMEA Sales Training assets status list and keeps it up to date.
• Store and maintain approved training materials using appropriate and approved J&J platforms.
• Bachelor’s degree.
• Proficient in English (writing and speaking).
• 4+ yrs. experience in medical/healthcare environment.
• 2+ yrs. direct experience with Pharmaceutical/Medical Device materials routing and approval
process for promotional and educational materials.
• Knowledge of Medical, Legal and Regulatory (MLR) review process.
• 1-2 years Project Management experience.
• Ability to manage timelines to meet deadlines and influence through persuasive communication.
• Ability to work in teams and interface in a dynamic environment across many functions.
• Superior organizational, analytical, problem solving and interpersonal communication skills. Ability
to multitask and respond flexibly to workflow requirements as needed.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint) and Adobe Acrobat.
• Proficiency in Veeva Vault is a pre.
• Science/medical background Ophthalmology knowledge
• Content development and video editing experience
• Software experience (Veeva Vault, PromoMats)
HOURS: 40 hours a week
DURATION: 12 months with high chance of extension / starting January 2022
If you are interested in the above description, apply with your CV
PS: Did you also know that we offer an attractive referral scheme?
For more information, please contact Oliver Holding Fay on +31 (0)20 20 44 502 or firstname.lastname@example.org