For a Biopharma Client in the Belgium, I am searching for a QC Scientist (Analytical Method Validation) to support a tech transfer project until the end of the year. You will design and write protocols and ensure the correct strategy is in place according to guidelines. You will work closely with the QC and R&D labs to design protocols. Remote working is an option, must be on-site 2-3 days per week. There is high potential for extension as there is much work to be done within the facility!
- Work closely alongside FTE colleague in the department on the method validation to ensure compliancy with ICH guidelines
- Ensure planning is correct within the department for the project
- Develop method validation protocols including writing and reviewing of them.
- Write reports; and evaluate and analyse data output.
- Experience in industry working within GMP environment
- Must have experience at Pharmaceutical company (1-2 years sufficient).
- Hands-on experience writing protocols for method validation and method transfer.
- Experience in QC Lab with analytical testing is a plus
- Fluency in English essential
Start date: August 23rd 2020
End date: December 31st 2020 (chance for extension)
Interested? Get in touch with CV at firstname.lastname@example.org or call +31202044502!