My client is a leading Biotech based in the Netherlands who are currently in need of a QC Scientist to support a COVID project! Immediate start with a 6 month contract initially.
- Implementation and/or development of analytical methods/techniques/strategies.
- Development of own knowledge related to own activities.
- Initiate and guide activities related to analytical development and QC test strategy
- Support troubleshooting activities related to the assays in the QC laboratories
- Write, Review and approval of validation protocols and study results;
- You have previous experience in the lab
- Experience or affinity with microbiology
- Experience in Quality Control and validation is preferred
- Education level Academic (PhD degree in biotechnology, biology) or Master of Science with > 3 years’ (experience in the Quality Control Scientist team);
- Specific knowledge of bio-pharmaceutical processes, pharmaceutical guidelines and QC applications
- GMP experience is a must.
Start Date: ASAP for 6 months initially
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org ASAP to discuss further or call on +31 2020 44 502.