In this role, you have the opportunity to Make a great contribution to the verification of innovative products. You take ownership to the execution of test and verification activities, maintaining test area and test equipment and development of test methods. You will significantly contribute to the verification of innovative consumer products.
You are responsible for:
- Development of reproducible and maintainable test methods (hard ware test methods: electronical test methods for elements, (sub)system integration, functional and non- functional tests) corresponding to design input specifications
- Assisting the development lead to create smart test designs regarding feasibility (costs, timing, quality, location)
- Tests and measurements coordination, execution and reporting
- Analyzing and post-processing of measurement data by using statistical techniques
- MSA/ test method validation
- Providing technical documentation in compliance with internal procedures and regulations/ standards applicable for medical devices (according to ISO 13485, 21CR820 and GDP)
- Supporting/ leading problem solving activities in order to define root cause of the problem
- Contribute to functional continuous improvement plan and knowledge base
- Mentoring and supporting team members within development of tests methods and test equipment
- Effective collaboration and communication within cross- functional teams.
- Technical background, preferably electrical engineering, mechatronics, physics or comparable subject
- 2+ years of experience in R&D area or research laboratory (electronical engineering, test development or research) including solid understanding of design verification process
- 3+ years of experience in working in electrical test laboratory including experience in designing, documenting and executing test methods
- Understanding of MSA methodology/ test method validation, statistical techniques
- Understanding of calibration system and relateion to test method uncertainty
- Experience in creating high quality technical documentation
- Strong analytical skills (careful data analysis, effective research, creative thinking and efficient problem solving)
- Strong sense of ownership, passionate, fast learner
- Good practice of Windchill and Minitab is an advantage
- Knowledge of scripting languages (Matlab, Python) and Knowledge of connectivity and sensor technologies is an advantage
- Understanding of development process and testing of medical devices (ISO 13485, 21CFR820);
- Very good communication skills (English) and social skills since you will be working with colleagues of many disciplines
- Ability to work in group – flexibility in order to work with and provide support for number of people
- Practical, with a strong hands-on mentality, also able to manage and delegate tasks when necessary.
Interested? Send me your CV firstname.lastname@example.org or call to find out more +31202044502.