For a Liège based Company at the forefront in cell therapy technology, we are we are looking for an Analytical Development Technician.
He/she will be part of a team in charge of supporting the activities of both analytical development and QC lab.
- Perform analytical test and prepare samples
- Perform acquisition on the QC lab equipment(s)
- Support analytical method validation and processes improvement
- Follow-up of equipment maintenance/calibration/qualification
- Ensure documentation of analysis for proper tracability.
- Support in the management of OOS, deviations and change control
- Update QC lab forms and generate CoA
- Bachelor level in a scientific discipline (Chemistry, Biology, Biochemistry, …).
- Experience in the pharmaceutical/biotech industry, preferentially in a QC/QA
- A first experience in a flow cytometry role is a key asset
- An experience in QC is an asset (EM, sterility, endotoxin, mycoplasma)
- Knowledge of GMP practices
- Full fluency in English
Apply by sending your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. This can be a fast process with interview and offer within a week. Get in touch ASAP to avoid missing out.
Referrals are welcomed and I'm offering a juicy referral bonus!