For our client - a global leading biotech company in Beerse, Belgium - I am looking for a Supply Chain Development Launch & Project Specialist to support and lead a cross-functional team!
Lead cross functional teams including Manufacturing, Regulatory Affairs, Quality Assurance and Compliance, Finance, Planning, PaCOE, Deliver and other necessary functions to ensure on-time execution of new product launches or projects globally in alignment with the global launch or project strategy. Contributes to development of departmental strategies. Leverages formal project management tools (e.g. FPX) in delivery of business objectives.
Communicates effectively across disciplines and companies to keep management and key stakeholders informed of project status, issues, conflicts, and mitigating actions as necessary. Collaborates and influences the stakeholder’s senior management, if necessary. Interacts with other functional groups in JSC and with Regulatory Affairs and Commercial Companies. Is the key Supply Chain representative and a ad hoc member in the Value Chain Team keeping the team up-to date on launch and project execution.
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s degree is required.
Experience and Skills
- A minimum of five years supply chain experience, preferably in pharmaceutical industry.
- Experience in launching new pharmaceutical products required.
- Strong customer and patient focus.
- Ability to communicate effectively to international cross-functional stakeholders and management and understands what information stakeholders need to make better decisions and communicates proactively and clearly at all levels in the organization.
- Excellent analytical skills and a process-oriented mindset are an absolute requirement.
- Planning and project management skills with the ability to handle complex projects with competing priorities. Often requires time developing creative solutions to meet timelines.
- Shows attention for detail without losing the high-level view.
- Feels comfortable working in an international and rapidly changing environment. Adopts quickly to new concepts, processes, and systems.
- Contributes to an open and positive team spirit and acts as a role model for the team.
- To grow in role and to increase business acumen and the E2E understanding, a successful candidate is expected to have a willingness to learn via GROW program assignments, job shadowing, project opportunities etc, often while keeping operational tasks.
- Knowledge of Regulatory/Compliance Guidelines is required.
- Shows interest in new technologies and investigates how to use them.
- This position can be based out of Beerse or Cork and may require up to 10% international and domestic travel.
- Location: Remote – must be based in Belgium or Ireland
- Duration: 1 year contract – with the possibility of extension
- Start date: ASAP
Send you CV to Khanyi Mabena at email@example.com or contact her on +31 2020 44502.