For my client, a leading provider of specialized precision medicine laboratory services to the biopharmaceutical industry, I am currently looking for a dynamic and influential Site Head.
This company supports the entire drug development cycle, from discovery to late-stage clinical trials and operates globally with close to 900 employees in 10 facilities.
As the Site Head, you’re responsible for the operational, and financial success of the site and laboratory.
- Building and leading high-performing and industry-leading laboratory operations.
- Managing the development, growth, and ongoing profitability of the facility.
- Budgeting, and supporting business case development for capital, and operational expenses.
- Responsible through self and direct reports to lead and coordinate all scientific, technical, and support activities of personnel at the site.
- Ensure that operational activities are conducted in compliance with GCLP and CAP/CLIA standards and regulatory standards (such as FDA/EMA).
- Serves as a member of the Global leadership team.
ORGANISATION & OFFER
- Postgraduate degree (M.Sc or Ph.D.) in a Life Science field.
- 7+ previous lab experience is required. Business minded with technical competency.
- Proven experience in a key leadership position, in a large Pharma or CRO with in-depth scientific laboratory operations, knowledge and expertise
- A competitive, profit-driven individual who is able to create competitive advantage, able to realize business opportunities in conformity to the business strategy.
- Excellent communication skills both up and down the organization
- Outstanding management skills and performance management
- Solid business acumen
You’ll work in a growing and vibrant environment. In this function, you’ll have the opportunity to play a key role in bringing the organization to the next stage.
You can expect a competitive offer including a competitive salary and attractive conditions.
Reach out to Christian Steenkamp for more information by contacting +31 (0)20 20 44 502 or firstname.lastname@example.org