Senior Supervisor Maintenance
Currently collaborating with an exciting med device client in Leiden to find a Sr Maintenance professional for the maintenance of production and utilities equipment, electrical systems and components and other related activities in the plant!
Some day to day activities:
- Responsible for the daily management of the activities of the Maintenance Department.
- Independently organize, prioritize and distribute the daily work of the Maintenance technician.
- Maintenance, Calibration and repair of machinery, equipment and buildings.
- Support implementation of improvements of the production process.
- The independent search and rectification of faults on all applicable equipment and installations at Mentor.
- Self-organizing and carrying out the repair service.
- Adjusting machinery under the supervision of an Engineer or Engineering Manager.
- 6-8 years experience in process of maintenance engineering in medical devices
- Strong organizational and interpersonal skills
- Advanced computer skills and use of software application(s). Strong computer background (MS Office, MS project Management, Power Point, Word, Excel, Outlook, Minitab.
Interested? Please send your CV and availability to firstname.lastname@example.org or call on +31202044502