|about 1 month ago
Right now, in collaboration with a global medtech client busy on a groundbreaking 3D reconstruction project, we are searching for a software test designer and tester who leads the verification of the software.
Your primary focus lies in leveraging your expertise in medical software testing. The role encompasses the creation of software test designs, execution of comprehensive software tests, and overseeing software releases. This responsibility extends to both new product development and the maintenance of existing products already in the market. Leveraging your proficiency in software test design, you will also contribute to the overall software design process.
• Drive and deploy testing during development, reaching from code level up to and including module level tests.
• Creating a verification test plan and choosing the correct test approach
• Together with requirement and system design, create the related test designs and test protocols.
• Creating verification test cases, executing them, and creating the required reports.
• Contribute to improvements in test ware, supporting tools and design verification progress.
• Plan the test activities, execute the plan, record test results, and report the test activities.
• Keeping an eye on overall quality in general and testability of resulting requirements in particular.
• You are an ISEB/ISTQB Foundation or TMap certified tester
• BSc/MSc in SW engineering, informatics or equivalent by significant experience
• Significant experience (minimum of 3 years) with integration testing and verification
of medical device software
• Highly proactive and self-propelling attitude
• Experience with development methodologies like Agile/Scrum
• Experience in SW technology and SW product development
• Knowledge of C# .NET, Windows 10 (IoT)
If you’re interested in the above description, please apply with your CV today. For further information, please contact Vladislav Niesov at +31 (0)20 20 44 502 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org