I’m working exclusively with my leading Biopharmaceutical company based in Leiden. They are specialised in Cell & Gene Therapy and getting a lot of different projects into the business. The reason for the role being open is because of an unexpected leave combined with new projects in the pipeline.
They are in need of a Senior Quality Assurance Consultant on Freelance construction. This is an exciting opportunity to become part of a fast-paced team of professionals, and to set develop yours skills within a GDP & GMP environment.
: ASAP / Duration:
9 Months minimum / Hours
: 40 per week (Remote 1-2 days per week)
- Hands-on support within Quality on the validation and maintenance of the management systems (including updates)
- Being key point of contact for production/logistics regarding questions
- Doing deviations, CAPA’s and handling complaints and conducting management reviews
- Medior / Senior experience in the Pharmaceutical, Medical Device and/or Biotechnology sector
- Bilingual Dutch/English
- Strong background in QA, experience with validations of systems, handling changes & management reviews
- Has a “Hands on” mentality with good knowledge of GMP, GDP requirements
1 stage interview process via Teams or Face to Face