Our client, a reputable pharmaceutical distributor committed to delivering high-quality medical products and services, are looking for a Senior QA Expert to join their team in Switzerland.
- Manage protection, environmental sustainability, and IMS document maintenance.
- Assist production in creating quality documentation to meet established standards and specifications.
- Lead CAPA, Management of Change processes, and related documentation.
- Manage and enhance measurement and control plans, conduct statistical analyses, and address complaints and errors.
- Perform internal, supplier, and cross audits - including audit planning, reporting, and follow-up actions.
- Prepare for and participate in external audits.
- Contribute to regular report creation, including monthly reports and management reviews.
- Ensure compliance with internal guidelines, including proper sign-offs, deviation reporting, and change controls.
- Completed vocational training, with chemistry/natural sciences or basic chemical knowledge as an advantage.
- Work experience in an GMP environment.
- Proficiency in ISO 9001 standards
- Strong proficiency in MS Office and ERP systems, particularly SAP.
- Very good command of German and good knowledge of English.
- Excellent communication skills with a customer-oriented approach.
- A collaborative team player with a structured, pragmatic, and process-oriented mindset.
Can this be interesting for you or anyone you know? If so, please apply here or contact Conor Kelly with your number/CV ASAP and he will give you a call.
?: +41 (0) 44 5514 407