Our client, committed to advancing drug development and improving healthcare, are seeking a Senior QA Auditor to join their growing team in Switzerland.
- Ensure compliance with GLP/GCP.
- Conduct audits of plans, data, and reports.
- Perform internal inspections, including laboratory and general process assessments.
- Contribute to local and global process improvement initiatives.
- Assist in the preparation and execution of client audits, vendor audits, and regulatory inspections.
- A bachelor's degree in a scientific field.
- 6 years of work experience in the pharmaceutical, biotechnology, or chemical industry.
- 4 years of professional experience as a Quality Assurance Auditor (GLP/GCP) or in a related GLP/GCP role.
- Familiarity with GLP/GCP regulations, both in theory and practice.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in both German and English.
- Excellent time management abilities, with acute attention to detail and persistence.
Can this be interesting for you or anyone you know? If so, please apply here or contact Conor Kelly with your number/CV ASAP and he will give you a call.
?: +41 (0) 44 5514 407