Senior Clinical Research Associate, Cell and Gene Therapy Oncology
Location: Ghent, Belgium
We are looking for a highly motivated and experienced Senior Clinical Research Associate to join our client team in Belgium. The successful candidate will be responsible for the conduct of clinical trials in the field of cell and gene therapy oncology.
- Plan, coordinate, and manage all aspects of clinical trials: This includes developing the trial protocol, selecting and initiating clinical sites, recruiting and enrolling subjects, collecting and monitoring data, and reporting on trial progress.
- Work closely with investigators, sponsors, and regulatory agencies: The Senior CRA will collaborate with these stakeholders to ensure that all trials are conducted in accordance with applicable regulations and standards.
- Analyze and interpret clinical trial data: The Senior CRA will use their expertise to analyze and interpret data from clinical trials, and to identify trends and patterns that could inform the development of new treatments.
- Present clinical trial data at scientific meetings and conferences: The Senior CRA will have the opportunity to present their work at scientific meetings and conferences, sharing their findings with other researchers and clinicians.
- Master's degree in a relevant field, such as clinical research, biomedical science, or pharmacy: A Master's degree is required, with a focus on clinical research or a related field.
- 5+ years of experience in clinical research, with a focus on cell and gene therapy oncology: The successful candidate will have a strong track record of experience in clinical research, with a focus on cell and gene therapy oncology.
- Strong understanding of clinical trial regulations and procedures: The Senior CRA will need to have a deep understanding of the regulations and procedures that govern clinical trials.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills: The Senior CRA will need to be able to communicate effectively with a variety of stakeholders, including investigators, sponsors, regulatory agencies, and patients.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team: The Senior CRA will need to be able to work independently to manage their own projects, as well as work collaboratively with others.
- Competitive salary and benefits package: We offer a competitive salary and benefits package, including health insurance, retirement savings plan, and paid time off.
- Opportunity to work on cutting-edge research: We are a leader in the field of cell and gene therapy oncology, and we offer our employees the opportunity to work on cutting-edge research.
- Chance to make a real difference in the lives of cancer patients: Our work has the potential to make a real difference in the lives of cancer patients, and we are committed to helping patients live longer, healthier lives.
Interested ? Contact Capucine at email@example.com for more information.