Department: Cell Therapy
Reports To: Head of Cell Therapy
We are seeking a highly motivated and experienced Scientist Cell Therapy to join our Biotech client's dynamic team. In this role you will be responsible for planning and executing activities for process development of cell therapy products for clinical trials, and writing and maintaining manufacturing-related documentation.
- Plan and execute activities for process development of cell therapy products in our development laboratory.
- Conduct data analysis, prepare reports, and present findings to key stakeholders.
- Provide hands-on and technical support to the manufacturing of cell and gene therapy products for clinical trials.
- Write and maintain manufacturing-related documentation, such as SOPs, in alignment with applicable GxP guidelines.
- Train new team members.
- Act as an expert in cell and ex vivo gene therapy.
- PhD in a relevant field (biomedicine, biotechnology, or similar).
- At least 3 years of relevant work experience in the field of cell therapy.
- Experience with complex cell therapy products based on for example mesenchymal stromal cells, (car) T cells, or NK cells.
- Hands-on experience with platforms, processes, and systems used in the cell therapy field.
- Excellent communication and record-keeping skills.
- Experience with or knowledge of GMP is considered a plus.
- Fluency in English and/or French is required
- Competitive salary and benefits package.
- Opportunity to work on cutting-edge cell therapy products.
- Chance to make a significant impact on the lives of patients.
- Collaborative and supportive work environment.
- Professional development opportunities.
Interested? Contact Capucine at email@example.com for more information.