For our client, a leading pharmaceutical company, is expanding and urgently seeks three Regulatory Affairs Officers. This role is ideal for individuals who are enthusiastic about contributing to a healthier life and enjoy working in a dynamic, team-oriented environment.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for timely registration and maintenance of pharmaceuticals at National and European levels.
- Guide the initiation of submissions to government authorities for new and existing products.
- Manage the proper storage of files and registration data on the network and various databases.
- Maintain effective communication internally and externally regarding registration applications, dossier changes, etc.
- Provide information and oversee the approval of Regulatory Compliance Files.
- Work closely with Quality Affairs, Artwork, and Supply Chain departments.
- Stay updated with market developments.
- Holds a relevant higher education degree, preferably with registration experience in the pharmaceutical industry.
- Hands-on, stress-resistant, precise, quality-focused, and organizationally skilled.
- Knowledgeable about legislation and regulations in registration matters.
- Strong communication skills in both Dutch and English.
What Our Client Offers:
- An open, informal atmosphere with driven colleagues.
- Short communication lines and significant room for personal input.
- Complimentary daily catered lunch at the office.
- Competitive salary package with bonus scheme, additional vacation days, and 13th-month bonus (with permanent contract).
- Full-time position (32 to 36 hours negotiable), partial remote working possible
Interested candidates are encouraged to apply promptly by sending their CV to Aimee Brenner at email@example.com. Interviews are being scheduled for this month, so reach out today to seize this exciting opportunity.