Currently working with a Global Biochem Client who are in need of support from a Quality Specialist for high-level projects in Switzerland. This is an opportunity to work with an industry-leading organisation with ground breaking technology for a 6-month contract.
Interview + offer will take place this week and next, so get in touch ASAP if interested.
- Provide support to the Quality Control team and coordinate quality related activities
- Work alongside quality team to support the operational transition of LIMS
- Extract data from various sources and create compliance documents (CoAs etc.)
- Perform routine tasks and manually create documents to support QC activities
- 2+ years of hands-on experience in QC as specialist or technician working with lab systems (LIMS) in an ISO 9001 environment.
- Fluency in German and English is required.
- Affinity with computer systems and data-driven mindset.
- Knowledgeable, open-minded, flexible thinking and can adapt quickly in a fast-paced environment.
Required on-site for onboarding; hybrid working is possible thereafter
Immediately or by agreement