The quality incident investigator has the task to own/investigate quality incidents (process and contamination) across different business units.
You will be a member of the Manufacturing Process Specialist team, a diverse team investigating quality incidents in the different production units.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Start quality investigations after notification from the operational department.
- You own/investigate multiple quality incidents at the same time. For more complex investigations you bring together the necessary experts to discuss the root cause and possible solutions.
- You document the investigation, which is reviewed and approved by a quality lead.
- In times with lower workload you help to continuously improve the team by developing handy tools, training, …
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor's or master’s degree preferably in Chemical Engineering or Process technology (bioengineering, industrial engineering or chemistry), or consistent track record in an industrial, operational environment.
- Analytical and passionate about finding the root cause of an incident is required.
- Strong communication skills are required.
- Being able to work structured and set priorities is required.
- Experience in conducting and documenting incident investigations is highly valued.
- Experience in working in a chemical batch plant is highly valued.
- Is able to built-up and maintain a network within and outside the company to be able to involve different experts.
- Fluently speaking and reading Dutch.
Interested? Email your CV to Daria at email@example.com or call +31202044502