Quality Control Analyst
Currently working with a Global Biopharma client who are in need of support from two Quality Control Analysts for high-level projects in Switzerland. This is an opportunity to work with an industry-leading CDMO with ground breaking technology for a 12-month contract.
Interview + offer will take place this week and next, so get in touch ASAP if interested.
- Execute HPLC analysis on raw materials and stability samples based on GMP regulations
- Work with lab-related software for documentation and evaluation of data
- Perform accurate analytical testing equipment verification in accordance to SOPs
- Perform analytical activities using CAD detectors as a quality control platform
- 2+ years of hands-on experience within a QC lab in a GMP-regulated environment
- Strong knowledge of HPLC technique and experience with Chromeleon (or equivalent, i.e OpenLab, Empower etc.)
- Team player, tolerant and collaborative
- Fluency in English and German is required
Quality Control Analyst (2 positions)
Immediately or by agreement