|Published||4 months ago|
Qualification Engineer for CMO client in Belgium
Currently collaborating with my Biopharmaceuticals CMO client in Belgium to find a Qualification Engineer who will support in Quality improvement projects and policies. This is a great opportunity if you are looking to enter a highly independent and fast paced environment!
• Ensure compliance with all applicable cGMP and ISO requirements.
• Ensure 21 CFR part 11 and 21 CFR 820 compliance. Eudralex vol IV annex 1
• Ensure the Qualification and Requalification of a family of Equipment, Utilities
• Ensure the responsibility of a small team.
• Master’s degree in the field of Engineering
• GMP compliance knowledge including knowledge of 21 CFR Part 11 requirements, GAMP 5, among others
Good to have:
• QA qualification experience within engineering
• Proficiency with Track wise
• Work closely with project engineers
• Knowledge of administrative tasks linked to Quality such as protocols, FAT assistance, post tasks etc.
If interested, please send your CV and availability for a chat to email@example.com or call on +31202044502