We are looking for an experienced QC Lead to join our client's team. The QC Lead will be responsible for introducing new products into a laboratory environment, coordinating analytical method transfers, and partnering with stakeholders to ensure flawless product introduction.
- Lead new product transfers, laboratory capacity increase initiatives, and new technology introductions
- Ensure testing plans are aligned with the platform testing strategy
- Coordinate the analytical method transfer end-to-end and ensure raw materials qualification
- Partner with stakeholders to align and requirements
- Establish/improve standards for processes and ensure new products introduced meet required standards
- Master/Bachelor degree in Life Sciences, analytical chemistry, biochemistry, or comparable
- 4+ years of experience in a laboratory/pharmaceutical environment
- Project management and product introduction experience preferred
- Knowledgeable about a wide range of large molecule analytical methods
- Excellent communication skills (oral and written English)
- Quality, compliance, and business-minded attitude
- Flexible, agile, and capable of managing multiple projects and changing priorities
If you meet the qualifications for this position and are interested in learning more, please get in touch asap to avoid missing out.
Know someone? I'm offering a referral bonus as a thank you for thinking with us.