I’m working exclusively with my fast growing & innovative pharmaceutical client based in Flevoland. This Scale up is committed to high-quality medicines and continue to develop continuously. The reason for the role being open is because they are extending rapidly and in need of extra support.
They are in need of a Quality Control Analist on Temporary to Permanent construction. This is an exciting opportunity to become part of a fast-paced team of professionals, and to set develop yours skills within a GMP environment.
: ASAP / Hours
: 32 - 40 per week
- Prepare study protocols and reports
- Analyse QC laboratory results and draw conclusions on product quality
- Prepare GMP documentation for the work of the project technicians and participate in laboratory investigations
- Carry out release and stability work on biopharmaceutical products
- Respond to specific requests from clients for analytical aspects
- Ensure the quality follow-up related to product non-conformities / deviations (EQ, OOS,...)
- +3 years of experience in the Biopharma industry
- Bilingual Dutch/English
- Knowledge of GMP regulations
- Strong QC background
1 stage interview process - Face-to-Face