Currently working with a Global Biotech Client in need of support from a QA Specialist for high-level projects in Switzerland. This is an opportunity to work in a state-of-the-art facility with ground breaking technology for a 9-month contract (extension expected).
Interview + offer will take place this week and next, so get in touch ASAP if interested.
- Provide oversight for compliance of Change Controls, CAPA and investigations, OOS and deviations.
- Conduct external audits of suppliers/vendors/off-site facilities.
- Review and approve validation documents.
- Review Master Batch Records (MBR) and supporting documents.
- Perform review/release of batch records, as needed.
- 3+ years of GMP experience
- Strong background in QA commercial drug substance/drug product operations or cell therapy manufacturing experience
- Experience with oversight of aseptic processing according to international regulations
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment as an autonomous and team-oriented professional
- Proficient in English, German is a plus
: Visp, Switzerland