For a leading company in the high-tech systems industry,we are looking for a QA/RA Engineer. This position is ideal for candidates experienced in quality assurance, standards, regulations, and certification of products within the high-tech systems, medical devices or industrial machines sector.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Work closely with project managers and lead systems engineers to define project documentation requirements and adherence to the Quality Management System (QMS).
- Lead sessions for product safety and reliability, including Failure Mode Analysis.
- Provide solutions to minimize safety risks, supporting engineers, project management, and customers.
- Determine applicable standards and regulations, coordinating these within the team.
- Stay abreast of the latest developments and insights in standards and regulations, and assist in translating these into design requirements.
- Organize technical files for product certification.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in a technical field.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in Quality/Regulatory Assurance in the high-tech industry.
- Proficiency in understanding and applying standards (e.g., ISO 9001) and regulations (e.g., Good Manufacturing Practices) in innovative areas.
- Strong team player with excellent communication skills, capable of interacting effectively at various levels with both the project team and customers.
- Detailed, persuasive, yet pragmatic in approach.
This role is a unique opportunity for professionals looking to advance their career in a dynamic and innovative environment, working on cutting-edge high-tech systems projects.
Interested applicants are encouraged to apply immediately by sending their CV to Aimee Brenner at email@example.com.