At the moment I am looking for a Quality Manager for a project until end of the year in Friesland, it’s for a client specialized in Food.
As Quality Manager you will make the difference by driving the quality culture and performance of this factory. You are given the challenge and authority to build a pro-active quality culture by raising quality awareness, improve quality systems and controls and inspiring and motivating staff to put quality first.
The assignment encompasses the following objectives
- Develop and implement an active communication program on quality topics. You will create, roll out and discuss various toolboxes with the all production teams, write and distribute Quality newsflashes to be shared with all factory staff, and start high frequency (weekly) communications on quality topics.
- Build and improve quality capabilities and knowledge in the production by actively working on training activities Review training programs, retrain existing staff in all shifts on quality themes using workplace specific quality training programs and ensure proper quality training of new operators.
- Drive the roll out of digital registration of quality checks and results. Ensure accurate reporting of test data, motivating people by emphasizing the importance of measuring and producing first time right. You will execute trend analyses, set up and chair meetings to evaluate these with relevant staff and turn deviations into improvement actions.
- Evaluate specifications, standards and related quality control schemes in the factory on efficacy. Together with technology and production you will evaluate existing norms, review the tests, both in frequency and method and adapt the standards and testing program in such a way that it will optimally contribute to quality of the tins. When necessary you will prepare investment proposals for better technologies or test methods. You will develop improved ways of working, in a multidisciplinary approach, together with production, technology and QC.
We are looking for a senior Quality Manager with 5 year experience in quality improvement programs.
- You are results oriented, have a hands on mentality and eager to be on being the shopfloor to implement your improvements.
- You are a team player and energized by interacting with other staff.
- Equally easy you have the analytical capabilities to deduce complex problems and translate these into pragmatic solutions on the shopfloor.
- You are passionate about quality, and characterized by an unceasing drive, energy, endurance to implement change.
- You understand the complexity of large organizations, recognize the importance of clear communication and stakeholder management at all levels in the organization.
If you are interested please reach out to email@example.com or 020-2044502.