My client is a Biopharma Company based in Belgium, which is looking for a Technician (Materials) to join their team via Panda. The initial contract will be 6 months, with another 6 month extension thereafter and opportunity to be taken over permanently thereafter.
Interviews + offer will happen this week, so get in touch ASAP if interested!
The material management technician is responsible for planning qualifications, liaising with other teams, monitoring equipment and the associated documentation (logbook, SOP, etc.). He/she will also be responsible for the periodic review of equipment for access review, audit trail review and management of GMP machine back-ups.
- Great teamplayer
- Takes accountibility for results and you are a person of integrity
- Able to communicate with internal customers (Manufacturing, Validation, Metrology)
Qualifications & Experience
- Experience in activities related to equipment management or metrology
- Knowledge of GMP standards and general quality management procedures
- Knowledge of safety standards and procedures
- Languages: French (spoken and written), technical English (spoken and written), technical Dutch is a plus.
Skills & Competencies
- Know, apply and enforce safety regulations and standards
Follows GMP rules
- Carries out work carefully, honestly and conscientiously according to good manufacturing and technical practice
- Keeps the work area clean and tidy during and after work
Immediately communicate any anomalies found to the MFG Production Manager
- Monitor the correct filling of logbooks and their availability with the equipment
- Analyse and change qualification periods as required to improve qualification efficiency and reduce turnaround time
- Participation in projects to improve and/or renew facilities and/or equipment
- Purchase small materials needed for production and hold stock internally
: 40 hours a week
2 stage interview process
Interested? Get in touch ASAP by sending your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call me on +31202044502! You can also refer a friend and both earn 250 Euros on placement…