|Published||7 months ago|
One of our leading high-tech clients has an opening for a Change Lead . We are looking for someone with Clinical Trial knowledge and project manager experience.
· Experience in medical affairs, working with different study types,
· Analytical mindset - Risk management, able to foresee any risks before they happen;
· Proactive approach to Risk Management are the two TAs that keep them busy – not 100% required but highly preferred
· proven experience in leading a trial effectively.
· Must be English speaking
· Real world evidence experience is nice to have, not required
· Other preferred study experience: Collaborative studies, Outsourced to CRO, Interventional studies, Non-Interventional studies
· Bachelor’s degree or equivalent required, preferably in Life Sciences.
· 8 years of clinical research experience in the pharmaceutical industry or CRO. Other relevant
· experiences and skills may be considered.
· Specific therapeutic area experience in oncology and/or
· Strong working knowledge of ICH-GCP, company standard operating procedures, local laws and
· regulations, assigned protocols and associated protocol specific procedures.
· Strong IT skills in appropriate software and company systems.
· Willingness to travel with occasional
· overnight stay away from home according to business needs.
· Excellent decision-making and strong financial management skills.
· Proficient in speaking and writing the country language and English.
· Good written and oral
· communication skills as appropriate
· Previous line management experience is a plus, but not required
Project Start Date
· Preferably April or May
· 12 months OR Longer (potentially 2-4 years)
If you are interested in the above description, please apply with your CV.
PS: Did you also know that we offer a generous referral scheme, because great people know other great people, right?
For further information, please contact Gemma Dozy at +31 (0)20 20 44 502 or by email at email@example.com