|Business Sector||Medical Devices|
|Contact name||Sophie Krakers|
|Published||in 2 months|
Human Resource Manager
For one of our leading Medical Device company we are looking for an HR Manager. You will be responsible for overseeing recruitment, onboarding, performance management, talent development, and employer branding. Your goal will be to create a positive work environment that aligns with organizational goals and improves employee satisfaction. This requires close collaboration with other departments to achieve success while ensuring compliance with applicable regulations.
• Work closely with the local management team and Hong Kong Head Office to achieve overall business targets
• Lead, monitor, and execute HR processes, programs, and initiatives such as talent acquisition, performance management, compensation and benefits, payroll management, employee relations, learning and development, succession planning, organizational design & development
• Suggest, develop, and implement people initiatives specific to the function concerned
• Maintain good partnerships with all departments within the organization
• Play a key role in addressing grievances and carrying out disciplinary procedures.
• Support and participate in projects at local or international levels
• Supervise HR Officer, Office Admin, and Facility Admin staff
• Handle ad hoc projects as assigned
• Bachelor degree in Human Resources Management or related disciplines
• At least 5 years of working experience in HR field with at least 3 years in supervisory level
• Regional HR experience is required
• Fluent in Dutch and good command of both written and spoken English
• Well-versed with Dutch labour law and related legislation
INTERESTED? Contact Sophie Krakers for more information by calling +31 (0)20 20 44 502 or emailing email@example.com.