Panda. Not just another Life Sciences Recruitment company. We are a Leading Recruitment Brand and the gateway for you kick starting your career in Recruitment and the exciting life sciences industry.
Our Unique and powerful culture is fueled by Passion, Drive and a relentless determination to go above and beyond. We have a strong vision to be the most trusted partner in elevating life sciences businesses through talent. We create opportunities, deliver results, and inspire a winning mentality that ensures success for our candidates and clients alike.
As a Recruitment consultant at Panda, you’ll be at the forefront of connecting brilliant minds within Life Sciences with cutting-edge organizations. These organizations are focused on Med-Tech, Bio Tech, AI, Medical Devices and ground breaking discoveries. Our culture and mentality at Panda will motivate you every day to make a profound impact on the careers of talented professionals, contribute to growth of remarkable companies, and accelerate groundbreaking discoveries. Are you ready to help us fulfill our vision whilst you fulfill yours?
Key Responsibilities of a Recruitment Consultant at Panda:
- You are an entrepreneur within Panda- as a recruiter you develop and build a personal brand within the market niche you represent.
- You are always thinking along with the candidate and client's needs by presenting yourself as their strategic partner.
- Business Development, mapping out a market, targeting prospective companies, building relationships across the industry with prospective clients
- Developing strong skills in negotiation. You will be responsible for negotiating terms of business with prospective clients and also being involved with salary negotiation
- Managing the full 360-degree Recruitment Life Cycle- Business Development, Candidate Sourcing, Interview Preparation, Offer Management
- Proactively source and identify potential candidates through various channels (LinkedIn, InHouse CRM, social media and networking events.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with candidates throughout the process.
- Stay informed about industry trends, market demands and competitor activities!
Empower your growth and unleash your potential.
There is no limit for your career trajectory within this organisation. Unlike typical corporate roles where promotion is defined by either resignations or someone above you get promoted, your progression is down to you. Embrace the culture, home in on your Entrepenurial mindset and you can become a leader within the organisation quickly.
- An in-house Learning and Development specialist to support you in growth with regular 1-1 and group sessions to empower.
- A clearly defined promotion pathway – you always know what steps you need to take to become a strong leader within Panda.
- We work in an incredible Hi Spec office space by the Rijksmuseum with access to a Gym, Showers, Coffee Bar and even a Boat!
- Of course, we will also ensure that the plans for your future are covered by a Pension Plan fully paid for by us.
- Padel, Rocycle, Swimming or even a Massage- this is all covered by Panda as you will receive OneFit Membership to take moments to focus on you!
- A generous remote working allowance after a qualifying period- See yourself working near a beach up to 4 times a year it’s possible! If you exceed target Panda will cover your flights and accommodation!
- An opportunity after a qualifying period to take a 4-day work week! Yes, an opportunity to enjoy a three-day weekend allows you to put yourself and wellbeing first.
- Luxury all-inclusive weekend incentives to some of the world’s top destinations. Can you imagine yourself in Miami, Dubai or Ibiza?
Panda- connecting people to create futures. Are you ready to embark on this journey? Reach out to Polly, Talent Acquisition in our Amsterdam office today! +31 20 20 44 502 or firstname.lastname@example.org