Looking for a Facility Engineer (Onsite in Leiden)
As a facility engineer you will supervise and manage the operation, maintenance, and improvements of facilities and utility systems, ensuring compliance with GxP, EHS regulatory requirements, and company standards.
- Oversee Facilities and Facilities services in adherence to GxP and EHS regulations.
- Ensure changes comply with local and federal regulations, assessing impacts and implementing action plans.
- Supervise service activities to meet production requirements and standardization expectations.
- Identify and mitigate issues and risks related to EHS, quality, and financial impacts.
- Manage environmental legal requirements, EHS, and Quality improvement plans.
- Establish, implement, monitor, and maintain environmental management systems.
- Ensure compliance with applicable legal requirements.
- 5-7 years of experience with a BS degree; Technical or Facilities background preferred.
- Proven track record in Facilities Management.
- Strong technical skills in EHS, Quality Management, and facilities engineering.
- Demonstrated integrity, tactical thinking, attention to detail, and collaboration.
- Ability to work independently, troubleshoot, and manage people effectively.
- Serve-minded attitude, adaptable, results-driven, and proficient in English.
The contract is 12 months.
Interested? Contact Sophie Krakers by calling +31 (0)20 20 44 502 or emailing email@example.com.