Engineering Change Manager (m/f/d)
In this role, the candidate have the opportunity to coordinate the implementation of Engineering Changes in production and supply chain, received from the different Business Units (BU). The BUs create new- or adapts existing products through the engineering change process, resulting in new Device Master Record (DMR). Together with colleagues driving and owning the operations engineering change process for a seamless implementation in production and supply chain in one of the biggest Operations sites for Health Systems.
- Pre-screen and handshake Design- and Engineering Changes with BU (Development, Quality and Service), to have a seamless introduction in operations and supply chain.
- Based on the impact of the change, identify, prepare and follow-up with internal stakeholders the required actions.
- Chair the multidisciplinary Operations Change Control Board to delegate activities within operations to ensure a complete and timely implementation of changes.
- Administratively ensure a compliant start and close of engineering changes.
- Analyze and resolve off-standards by using structural problem solving techniques.
- Perform and transform the existing way of working across industrial activities in Best.
- Analytical and conceptually strong
- Intrinsic drive for collaboration both in working and learning together;
- Quality & Compliance Mindset & Execution;
- CM 2 knowledge
- Accurate in communication and implementation;
- Typical Master or Bachelor’s with relevant experience degree in Industrial Engineering, Operations Management or equivalent;
- Ideally between 3-5 years relevant working experience in a global operating company;
- Experience with Medical Device Regulations (FDA, ISO, etc.) is preferred;
- Be capable to drive change with sense of urgency and bias for action;
- A strong customer focus and the ability to deal with a large variety of activities and different stakeholders;
- Fluent English (written and verbal)
Interested? Send your CV to Daria at firstname.lastname@example.org or call +31202044502.