One of our clients at the forefront of medical innovation, is seeking a Data Engineer to join their dynamic team to contribute to their mission of improving oncology patients lives by leveraging Artificial Intelligence and data.
- Develop and maintain scalable data pipelines and build out new API integrations to support continuing increases in data volume and complexity.
- Collaborate with analytics and business teams to improve data models that feed business intelligence tools, increasing data accessibility and fostering data-driven decision making across the organization.
- Implement processes and systems to monitor data quality, ensuring production data is always accurate and available for key stakeholders and business processes that depend on it.
- Write complex queries for data analysis and data extraction, and perform data manipulation and cleansing to support data science models.
- Bachelor's or master’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or relevant field.
- 3+ years experience in a Data Engineer role, in a healthcare or medical devices environment.
- Experience with relational SQL and NoSQL databases.
- Experience with data pipeline and workflow management tools: Azkaban, Luigi, Airflow, etc.
- Experience with AWS cloud services: EC2, EMR, RDS, Redshift.
- Python and C++.
- Strong analytic skills related to working with unstructured datasets.
Can this be interesting for you or anyone you know? If so, please send Gabriel Andrade: email@example.com, your number/CV ASAP and I'll give you a call. Interviews will start next week.
Position: Data Engineer
Contract: 12 months
Start Date: Immediately or by agreement