We are looking for a Business Development Manager (Msc/MBA) with a strong technical background or orientation who will be responsible for developing the business side of the organization for the Aerospace, Defense & Security and Industrial market segments. The Business Development Manager is responsible as a business point of contact for a customer, ranging from existing business and customers, to expansion into new business and customers, with the goal to reach to profitable and successful growth. He or she must identify arising business opportunities and build long-term relationships with prospects, in order to grow the company’s revenue and profits.
- Business intelligence activities, to compose accurate analyses of market segments, supply chains, direct customers and competition within respective businesses segments
- Definition and execution of marketing and sales strategy and related business planning
- Customer point of contact, establish and maintain a relevant network as follows from the business strategy and planning
- Generation of business leads and execution of the complete process from making the first contact to realization of the actual sale, including collaboration, financial, legal and contractual aspects
- Proactively engaging in anticipation of issues or problem solving to improve the performance for the customer
- Academic education, preferably Msc or MBA
- >5 years of work experience in a relevant environment, such as business development in Aerospace or Power Generation
- A network within the Space industry within the EU and/or USA, or more specifically within Radioisotope Power Systems or Thermoelectric Power generation, is preferred
- Determined affinity with the relevant research environment, strategic thinking and business intelligence
- Communication and collaboration skills with multiple parties from different cultural backgrounds and from inside and outside the company
- Sales and Marketing (Promotion) skills, both in writing and verbally, at public occasions or at direct customers
- Negotiation & Persuasion skills, tactful and diplomatic at all times, manage conflicts and navigate through legislative and compliance issues in order to get things done
- Fluent in English
- General Computer Skills, Office, CRM, SEO aimed for company promotion
- Interested? Send your CV to Daria at email@example.com or call +31202044502 for more info.