For our client, a major pharmaceutical company, we are seeking an Artwork Officer to join their dynamic and collaborative team. This role is an exciting opportunity for those who are eager to contribute to a healthier life and enjoy working in a fast-paced environment.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Act as a liaison between international design agencies, suppliers, and clients.
- Maintain intensive communication with the Registration, Supply Chain, and Quality departments.
- Coordinate the artwork process, ensuring accuracy in text, imagery, color (overall layout), technical details, and regulatory compliance.
- Embrace the challenge of varying client procedures (including private labels).
- Ensure timely availability of packaging, including correct forms and inserts, with your approval, for market release.
- Contribute to the development of existing and new packaging materials.
- Organized, independent, and a strong team player.
- Preferably has an MBO level of education and thinking.
- Proactive, stress-resistant, and detail-oriented.
- Skilled in prioritizing tasks and quick decision-making.
- Committed and accurate in their work.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and Adobe.
- Excellent command of Dutch and effective communication in English.
What Our Client Offers:
- A young, ambitious, and close-knit team in a dynamic work setting.
- An open, informal atmosphere with driven colleagues.
- Daily catered lunch (complimentary).
- Attractive salary with bonus scheme, additional vacation days, and a 13th-month bonus (with permanent employment).
- Full-time position with prospects for a permanent contract (part-time options negotiable), partial remote working possible.
- Room for personal initiative and innovative ideas.
Send your CV asap to Aimee Brenner at firstname.lastname@example.org. Get in touch today to avoid missing out as interviews will be held this month.