|Merel van Os
|18 days ago
|For my leading Biopharma client in Visp, I am currently looking for a Quality Engineer Specialist, holding all quality related responsibilities for daily qualification activities on technical facilities, equipment and systems.
• Facilitates coordination meetings between different departments related to deliverables and activities in project initiation phase
• Assesses and approves User Requirements Specification/Technical Specification/P&IDs/Risk Assessments
• Assesses and approves design documents
• Approves applicable qualification documents
• Actively supports the formulation and further development of qualification strategies,
• Informs the Global Engineering Front End Group about relevant developments and trends
• Experience in biotechnology or pharmaceutical environment
• Experience in QA Qualification and Engineering
• Knowledge in Facility Design
• Knowledge in CAPEX project initiation
• You are proactive, with good communication skills and are able to work in a multidisciplinary team towards a common goal.
• You are fluent in English (spoken and written)
• Experience in risk analysis
• German speaking
• Knowledge of Kneat is a plus
Interviews and offers can happen coming week!
If you’re interested in the above description, please apply with your CV today. For further information, please contact Merel van Os at +31 (0)20 20 44 502 or by email at m.vanos @panda-int.com