For our client - a renowned Pharmaceutical company in Beerse, Belgium - we are looking for an enthusiastic highly motivated Senior Associate Scientist to join their Advanced Molecular Analysis team!
- Develop chromatographic/spectrophotometric characterization/quantitative test methods for polymers, excipients and their impurities, and for oligonucleotides/peptides higher-order structures.
- Work with a broad range of analytical techniques (LC coupled with e.g. UV, RI, FLR, ELSD, CAD, MS detectors, SizeExclusion Chromatography, 2DLC, UV-Visible, fluorescence and circular dichroism spectrophotometry).
- Work in a multidisciplinary team of scientists and show ability to learn and explore new techniques.
- Interpret and report the obtained analytical data and perform peer review of laboratory data.
- Maintain a safe work environment in compliance with all applicable environmental, health, regulatory requirements, GMP and safety regulations.
- Required: a minimum of Master degree in Analytical Chemistry or related field, with a minimum of 2-3 years of experience in industry, or a minimum of Bachelor in Analytical Chemistry or related field with a minimum of 4-8 years of experience in industry (analytical laboratory).
- PhD candidates are welcome.
- Knowledge with liquid chromatography technologies is a must.
- Technical skills to develop quantitative analytical methods is a clear advantage.
- Experience with mass spectrometry and spectrophotometry techniques is a plus.
- Experience with ion chromatography is an advantage.
- Fast learner with scientific curiosity, self-steering, pro-active, creative.
- Open-minded, with ability to work together as one team in a global environment.
- Good written and spoken communication and presentation skills in English.
- Efficient, flexible, dynamic, results and performance driven.
- Sense of urgency.
- Location: Beerse, Belgium
- Start-date: ASAP
- Duration: 1year + possibility of extension
Send your CV to Khanyi Mabena at email@example.com or contact her on +31 2020 44502.