For this leading Biotech in the Netherlands, I am looking for an eager Warehouse Associate to support the team in an exciting COVID project. You will be responsible for all Warehouse activities, linking with other departments like production, QC, Purchasing, QE. Ready to boost your career??
- Execution of planned Warehouse activities and the (GMP) quality thereof incl. but not limited to, Goods Receipt, Tool boxing, Incoming Donor receipt.
- Working according to correct safety levels within, but not limited to, the warehouse environment.
- Performing tasks in compliance to cGMP quality levels.
- Responsible for reading and understanding up-to-date training profile.
- Assuring execution of all warehouse activities in alignment with production planning and set KPIs.
- Material Receipt, Material Picking, Material Put away, Inventory management, Cycle-count, general cleaning of areas.
- Outside contacts with suppliers.
- Logistical communications with the clients may be required.
- Planning and coordination of daily activities for the Warehouse.
- Suggesting and implementing procedure, planning and training improvements.
- Ensuring cost and process efficiency.
- Education: Intermediate level in Business/Supply Chain.
- Work Experience: Warehousing/Logistics, Entry Level 0-4 years.
- GMP and warehouse activities experience preferred.
- Accurate and with attention to detail – quality mind-set.
- Eager to take on a challenge and create a (first) big milestone in your career.
- Excellent written and spoken English, Dutch is a plus
Duration: 6 months with Extension
Please apply with CV. For further information, call Ernest Banor on +31 20 20 44 502 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org