*Vice President Research & Development (with option to grow into CSO)*
to head the development of novel small molecules targeting stress-response pathways in cancer.
• Lead development of a solid pre-clinical package of the Company’s lead program including target validation, assay development, lead generation and lead optimization to enable delivery of novel drug candidates ready for clinical development;
• Steer and supervise internal and external cross-functional development teams;
• Design and plan biological experiments (in vitro and in vivo) and coordinate such experiments with compound chemistry;
• Design to Execution/ Analyze of research and development strategy of the Company in collaboration with management;
• Create and present research updates and provide input to team/board/investor meetings;
• Patent protection
Aside of an entrepreneurial and start up spirit we are looking for these specifics in your profile:
- Small molecule drug discovery and development experience in a biotech environment;
- PhD in oncology is preferred. Experience in metabolism is a plus.
- Successful scientific track record;
- Fluent in English, Dutch proficiency is preferred;
- Willingness to commute ca. 2 days per week to Leiden.
Email me at: email@example.com
Or just call: +31 202044502/ +32 28088622