For one of the biggest global Healthcare companies, we are looking for a Verification Lead. The verification lead plays a key role in executing and improving verification of the MR systems against the requirements. He/she is the technical authority for the system verification strategy and plans. The verification lead provides pro-active feedback to development based upon experience gained. The role is for 6 months with possibility for extension. This opportunity is in Best.
- Define and deploy the (sub)system verification strategy
- Improve (sub)system verification coverage, effectiveness, and efficiency
- Planning of (sub)system level tests both functional and non-functional (e.g., reliability, performance, environmental, etc.) including design, preparation, and implementation/execution of tests
- Coordination, tracking and reporting of the (sub)system verification activities
- Review requirements in system and (sub)system level requirement specifications for consistency and testability
- Support integration, validation, and post validation activities
- University or BSc degree in electronics/electrical/mechanical engineering with a broad technical understanding and interest.
- At least 5 years of experience in test engineering and management.
- ISTQB foundation level certified and ISTQB advanced test manager level.
- Experienced with HP Quality Center/HP ALM.
- Understands the hardware/software development lifecycle.
- Process oriented with basic knowledge of FDA and/or ISO regulations.
- Able to work under pressure to meet project timelines and work according to regulatory & company requirements.
- Perfect command of both written and spoken English.
Project start date
- Short notice preferred
- 6 months + possible extension / perm
If you are interested in the above description, please apply with your CV and a letter of motivation.
PS: Did you also know that we offer a generous referral scheme, because great people know other great people, right?
For further information, please contact Sayf Idais at +31 (0)20 20 44 502 or by email at email@example.com