At the moment I am looking for a Validation Engineer for one of our biotechnology clients in Leiden. It regards a 1 year contract, where extension is expected.
- The Engineer is primary responsible that validation studies are executed conform site standards and company guidelines. The studies must meet the quality requirements. This function encompasses cleaning, mixing and sterilization validation of production equipment.
- You are responsible to maintain and continue to improve the validation process. This includes defining and developing new validation strategies for the implementation of new equipment and NPIs.
- You are responsible for preparation of protocols, execution of the studies and reporting the results.
- You will train and coach engineers in GMP compliance and perform the internal review of protocols and reports.
- Assessment of change controls and preparing of validation assessments.
- Lead and Support in deviation investigations.
- Minimal Bachelor or Master in Science (Biomedical, Biochemical, Chemical Technology, Biotechnology, Engineering)
- Minimal 3 years of relevant experience in the (bio-) pharmaceutical industry;
- Precise, accurate, structured, flexible and customer focused;
- Proven experience with GMP and compliance
- Expertise in process excellence and/or project management is a plus;
- Good communicative skills in English language (writing and verbal), Dutch is a plus
If you’re interested in the above description, please apply with your CV.
PS: Did you also know that we offer a generous referral scheme, because great people know other great people, right?
For further information, please contact Gemma Dozy at +31 (0)20 20 44 502 or by email at email@example.com