VALIDATION ENGINEER - Implants/Silicone/Testing
For one of my renowned Medical device clients in Leiden I am looking for a Validation Engineer.
- Project lead for Engineering projects which also includes writing requirement and validation documents, supporting with FAT, SAT and validation testing, technical knowledge of our process and equipment and support or perform trainings to the operators and maintenance.
- Part of engineering team and therefor implementing safety improvements, embrace standard way of working, support maintenance and calibration department
- Support closure of NCRs, CAPAS, audit observations, ergonomics and safety related action items also supports internal and external audit
- min. Bachelor’s degree in Engineering
- Engineering background with 3 to 5 years experience in the medical device industry
- Strong organizational, interpersonal, oral, and written communication skills.
- Dutch and English required
- Experience with Instron or MTS as main validation project
- Experience in a lab environment good, as this role is in a lab environment
- 1 year
If you’re interested in the above description, please apply with your CV. For further information, please contact Daria Petrova at +31 (0)20 20 44 502 or by email at d.petrova @panda-int.com