One of our leading Medical Device clients has an opening for a Validation Engineer in Leiden. We are looking for someone who has experience with engineering background in medical devices and project management.
- Project lead for Engineering projects which also includes:
- writing requirements and validation documents
- supporting with FAT, SAT and validation testing
- technical knowledge of our process and equipment
- Support or perform trainings to the operators and maintenance.
- Part of engineering team and therefore:
- Implementing safety improvements
- Support maintenance and calibration department
- Support closure of NCRs, CAPAS, audit observations, ergonomics and safety related action items
- Support internal and external audit
- BSc in engineering
- Engineering background with 3- 5 years’ experience in the Medical device industry
- Strong organizational, interpersonal, oral and written communication skills.
- English is required, Dutch is appreciated
- Experience in FPX methodology or other project management tools are helpful
PROJECT START DATE
If you are interested in the above description, please apply with your CV and a letter of motivation by clicking on the ‘apply’ button below.
PS: Did you also know that we offer a generous referral scheme, because great people know other great people, right?
For further information, please contact Ralph Looijen at +31 (0)20 20 44 502 or by email at email@example.com