- Able to work independently and is pro-actively to work to timelines
- The applicant must be capable of organizing studies in a multicultural environments
- The applicant must be capable of communicating with different departments such as QC and Production teams.
- You will work closely with workers on the shop-floor, so much be a strong communicator.
- At least two years’ experience with validation/qualifications in a pharmaceutical environment.
- Experience with leachable and extractable risk assessment is a plus, but not a must.
- Experience with temperature homogeneity studies in vessels is a plus, but not a must.
- Experience with analytical method validation is a plus, but not a must.
- The applicant must be capable of updating documents/SOP’s based on information supplied to him/her.
- Experience with guidelines such as ICH, USP, Eur. Ph.
- Experience with Minitab or other statistical software. The applicant must have a basic knowledge of statistics.
Duration: 9 months (extension possible)
Get in touch ASAP by sending your CV to email@example.com or call me on +31 2020 44 502!