My client is a renowned Biotech Company in the Netherlands, and I’m working with them exclusively to support their Operations Department which is in need of USP/DSP Technicians. This is an exciting opportunity to become part of a fast-paced team of professionals, and kick-start your career in the Biotech sector! Initial contract for 6 months, extension highly likely.
- Executes several unit operations, manual operations and measurements, conform the applicable production and standard operating instructions, in a clean room environment.
- Contributes to the overall departmental responsibility for the production of biopharmaceutical products and intermediates
- Contributes to the departmental responsibility for equipment to assure that maintenance, maintaining documentation and calibration are executed in an adequate and timely fashion, acts as trouble shooter and expert user.
- Assists in review, revision and writing documentation
- Supports of Implementing corrective or preventive actions on execution level.
- Support and implementation of new procedures and/or equipment in the OPS department
- Signals problems and communicates to the responsible person.
- Execution of validation protocols if possible
- All activities should be executed within the department coherent with cGMP Quality System
- Minimal MBO level (e.g. Biotechnology, Process technology).
- 1 or 2 years of relevant experience in the bio (pharmaceutical) fields.
- Knowledge / experience working in GMP environment
- Strong understanding of relevant process unit operations (e.g. fermentation, chromatography, filtration).
- Ideal if you have experience with Upstream (Cell Culture) or Downstream (Purification) experience, but this is not essential!
Start Date: ASAP
Duration: 6 months (extension probable)
Interested? Get in touch ASAP by sending your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call me on +31202044502! You can also refer a friend and both earn 250 Euros on placement…