I am urgently recruiting for a Senior TSD Manager for one of my favourite Biotech clients in Amsterdam.
- Maintenance management of two divisions: Drug Substance Manufacturing (CDMO) and Drug Products Manufacturing
- Asset management of the installations to be maintained and cleaning activities, both inside and outside the clean room
- The utility supply (purified water, steam, heating and cooling, etc)
- Facility management (from real estate to soft services to local teams)
- People management of a team of 70 people (engineers, technicians, supporting staff)
- Management of outsourced activities and budget management maintenance activities
- University work and thinking level
- Experience in building a maintenance organization in a similar context
- Change management experience with strong leadership skills
- As Senior TSD Manager you have strong analytical skills to abstract complex quests in understandable language to give directions up- and downwards in the organization.
- Strong interpersonal skills to engage with various stakeholders: (Foundation, top management, and work floor).
- Persistent and perseverant and able to deal with uncertainties.
- Quickly absorb information and has the experience to rapidly step in and take over.
- Crisis management to guarantee business continuity.
- Duration: One year contract (extension or perm highly likely)
- Location: Amsterdam
- Hybrid working: 50/50 Remote and onsite