One of our leading Biotech clients (Fortune Top 150 company) has a job opening for a Transportation Officer in Breda. We are looking for someone who has experience with GMP, GDP and ERP systems in a supply chain environment.
This team exciting and dynamic team ensures cost effective and GDP-compliant supply of our drug products to international customers managed by our Global Supply Hub Europe department. This world-leading company is known to promote from within and focuses on employee career growth. This exciting job could be the gateway to launching your career in the one of the most prestigious industries. Make a difference!
- Execution and improvements for the operational and tactical transportation performance, using appropriate KPIs.
- Maintain transportation related performance metrics.
- Identify areas of improvement related to transportation.
- Plan, build and manage distribution lanes using existing shipping solutions.
- Initiate and owns deviations/ CAPA's/ SOP revisions.
- Maintain close relationship with the Quality department to ensure compliance to regulations.
- Maintain operational relationship with transportation service providers.
- Complete change-impact assessments.
- Participate as Subject Matter expert (SME) in cross functional projects that lead to improvement of our supply performance.
- Supports in building and running Good Distribution Practices (GDP).
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in logistics, business and economics.
- Typically, 3 or more years of related professional experience.
- Fluency in English, both in oral and written communication.
- Working knowledge and understanding of GMP regulations and GDP requirement.
- Excellence in working with MS Office and experience with ERP system.
- Experience in working across various cultures.
- Quick process understanding, insight and visualizing.
- Problem solving and analytical skills.
- Ability to deal with conflicting interest.
- Availability outside office hours on an ad hoc basis.
- Pro-active behavior.
- Reporting skills.
- Biotech cold chain distribution compliance.
- Willing to travel 10%
12 month with anticipated extension
If you are interested in the above description, apply with your CV
PS: Did you also know that we offer an attractive referral scheme? Check this LINK
For more information please contact Ralph Looijen on +31 (0)20 20 44 502