Work closely together with the Quality Management Systems (QMS) Markets Central teams, the Market Quality & Regulatory (Q&R) Leaders, the Function Leaders and Global Quality Compliance Learning team.
Training management activities:
- Ensuring that our training process and activities are fit-for-purpose and compliant with the medical device regulations
- Ensuring that we assign the right training to the right person, measuring and reporting on the efficiency of the existing training practices and processes, and actin upon.
- Supporting the deployment of new and updated quality processes,
- Ensuring that people are properly trained to these, to ultimately ensure that these processes are properly adopted.
- Deploying and maintaining a lean, effective and compliant training process and training administration model
- Ensuring the Training Management System complies to the intended use and the regulatory requirements for Medical Devices
- Supporting and deploying the Role Based Model Education Model for the Markets:
- prepare, align, clean-up and harmonise training curricula for PEPF process in scope,
- plan and execute transition and deployment while maintaining compliance and effectiveness throughout the duration of the transition.
- Bachelor level with at least 5 years of experience in a highly regulated company (medical devices, pharma, automotive, food, defines, aerospace), working with ISO quality standards or GxP requirements
- Experienced with Training Management and Administration processes and practices, and with Training Management tools in the Quality field and aptitude for other software tools (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Microsoft SharePoint)
- Experienced with leading managing medium to large scales projects end-to-end, preferably in the field of Training and/or Quality
Start Date: ASAP
Duration: 1 year (possibility of extension)
Please apply with CV. For further information, contact Ernest Banor at email@example.com