Looking for a Training Coordinator for our client in Biotech in Breda! Check below:
- Serves as training rep to process and project teams and provides daily support to dedicated internal clients.
- Under minimal supervision, assists manager and L&P Team with implementing and executing of training related tasks, policies and procedures at site.
- Facilitates on trainings logistics (including reporting, admin, training evaluations, producing training materials and setting up training rooms).
- Point of contact regarding LMS issues for the organization, such as training assignments in LMS and providing guidance on how to complete forms.
- Supports (LMS) projects and initiatives from a business process perspective.
- Provides daily support to dedicated clients.
- Associate’s degree/ MBO/MEAO; professional secretarial education/degree in (training) administration or equivalent and
- Typically 5+ years of related professional experience (including 2 years experience in training administration and tracking management system) OR Bachelor’s degree/HBO
Maximum 2 years of related professional experience.
- Business acumen: knowing the Biotechnology Industry and/or operations work environment
- Some experience developing and implementing standard policies and procedures
- Breda, North Brabant
- 2 days on site per week expected
- Min 32h per week, full- time preferred
- Starting date: ASAP
- Contract: until end of July 2023 (extension discussable)
Get in touch ASAP by sending your CV to email@example.com or call me on +31202044502! You can also refer a friend and both earn 250 Euros on placement.