|Contact name:||Beata Wydurska|
|Published:||about 2 months ago|
• Co-Ordinate the development, maintenance, communication and publication of the Materials Requirements Plans (MRP) to ensure patients requirements are met
• Maintain Raw Materials, Consumables and Components inventories within target, while minimizing excess, obsolete and expired materials (Inventory Destruction Avoidance(IDA))
• Contribute to the global balancing of Materials within Global Planning, ensuring efficient and effective procurement & inventory practices and optimizing the balance between quality, service, reliability and cost
• Co-ordinate required communication into the Supply Review Meetings (SRM) and Short-Term Exception Management (STEM) processes at both Site and Platform Level.
• Partner with Global Procurement to drive Supplier performance improvements including quality and timely delivery (OTD)
• Bachelor Degree in a Supply Chain Management or other related Business field is critical.
• Supply Chain Certification is preferred e.g. APICS.
• Lean or Project Management Certifications are desirable.
Experience and Skills:
• A minimum of 5 years relevant Supply Chain Management experience (Planning, Logistics or Manufacturing)
• Minimum of 2 years experience in a Leadership role (People Management)
• Experience in Planning/Purchasing in a multi-national environment
• Ability to mentor and develop talent
• Experience in the use of SAP would be beneficial
Location: Leiden – Netherlands
8-months contract with a possibility of extenssion
If interested, apply here! Or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call +31 20 20 44 502.