I’m looking for a Test Engineer, who will have the opportunity to make a great contribution to the verification of innovative products. You take ownership to the development of test methods, derive test equipment requirements from product requirements, execute and report verification tests.
You will significantly contribute to the verification of innovative consumer products on safety and quality aspects.
- Review, comment and propose on product requirements to ensure testability and "design for test";
- Assisting the development lead to create smart test designs regarding feasibility (costs, timing, quality, location); Establish and maintain verification methods and tools;
- Tests and measurements coordination, execution and reporting;
- Analyzing and post-processing of measurement data;
- Contribute to functional continuous improvement plan and knowledge base.
- Technical background, preferably mechanical engineering, mechatronics or physics. Needs certainly an understanding of mechanics, electronics and software to use and improve test and measurement equipment;
- 5 years of experience in the field of test and verification within product development.
- Experience related to the development and testing of medical (FDA regulated) products is preferred. (ISO 13485, 21CFR820);
- Practical, with a strong hands-on mentality, also able to manage and delegate tasks when necessary;
- Good project management skills, ability to work in a structured and transparent way by defining working packages, and appropriate status reporting;
- Fluent written and verbal English skills as this is the primary language in the office;
- Ability to work on multiple projects at the same time;
- Quality mindset and comfortable with documentation; understands what an objective evidence is;
- Experience with DFSS green belt techniques is a plus.
If you are interested in the above description, apply with your CV
PS: Did you also know that we offer an attractive referral scheme? Check this LINK
For more information please contact Daria Petrova on +31 (0)20 20 44 502