For one of the biggest leading Healthcare companies, we are looking for a Test Architect. In this role, you can make a great contribution to the verification of innovative products. You take ownership to the development of test methods, drive test equipment requirements from product requirements, execute and report verification tests.
- Review, comment and propose on product requirements to ensure testability and design for test.
- Assisting the development lead to create smart test designs regarding feasibility (costs, timing, quality, location).
- Establish and maintain verification methods and tools.
- Tests and measurements coordination, execution, and reporting.
- Analysing and post-processing of measurement data.
- Contribute to functional continuous improvement plan and knowledge base.
- 5 years of experience in the field of test and verification within product development.
- Technical background, preferably mechanical engineering, mechatronics, or physics. Needs certainly an understanding of mechanics, electronics, and software to use and improve test and measurement equipment.
- Experience related to the development and testing of medical (FDA regulated) products is preferred. (ISO 13485, 21CFR820).
- Practical, with a strong hands-on mentality, also able to manage and delegate tasks when necessary.
- Good project management skills, ability to work in a structured and transparent way by defining working packages, and appropriate status reporting.
- Fluent written and verbal English skills as this is the primary language in the office.
- Quality mindset and comfortable with documentation; understands what an objective evidence is.
- Experience with DFSS green belt techniques is a plus.
Project start date:
Short notice preferred
6 months + extension.
If you are interested in the above description, please apply with your CV and a letter of motivation.
PS: Did you also know that we offer a generous referral scheme, because great people know other great people, right?
For further information, please contact Sayf Idais at +31 (0)20 20 44 502 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org